We value your support of this project and hope to share the organization’s guiding principles with you as we work to achieve a primary education in Bukavu.
- To enable donors to see funding go directly to the project
- To empower donors to feel part of the process
- To ensure the fund collection process is easy, transparent, and secure
- To complete the construction of the school, equip it, and staff it appropriately
- To meet or exceed all relevant building and safety codes
- To keep construction simple and efficient
- To provide basic but effective education and medical care
- To provide a legacy for the community
What sets Boise To Bukavu apart?
Boise To Bukavu is not a charity set up in the wake of a one-off disaster, nor is it the creation of governments or large NGOs.
Boise To Bukavu is the brainchild of Fidel Nshombo, a refugee with a deep personal understanding of the needs of that unique community.
Boise To Bukavu doesn’t seek to change the world, rather it seeks to make a genuine, sustainable difference on the ground in a desperately needy community.
Funds received go to the organization’s joint efforts of building a successful primary school and freeing mothers and their newborn children from confinement.